Monday, June 22, 2009

Process of Making Our Communication-Technique Assignments

I have 3 assignment processes of communication-technique, and they are :

1. Process of Making Makalah ( Concept Design )
We made it together, all of our group helped in this process. It was suitable with what we wanted. I Checked film scenario and read again the proposal after it was over. And at the time, I added some correction in film scenario because there were a little bit of it wrong.
Eventually, it could be done well as we wanted.

2. Process of Making Poster
In this section, we made this poster with our group. By using photoscape in livy’s laptop, we made it. After everything was clear, only a few people worked in this section. Sigit, Livy and I printed it in plotter 55 in banyumanik. We printed it at noon and we got it at 8 Pm. I brought it.
Then after that, Sigit, Livy and I went to a shop, near with al azhar 14, to frame it there.

3. Process of Making Film
In this process, only a few people who worked. We working in this process are Bima, Livy, and Andhika. I say what we experienced truely.
We made this film by using a computer software, Ulead Video 10. Why did we choose this software? Because I know how to edit with this software. Before editing the film, we took film in Semarang and Banyumanik. We had 2 sections of taking film.
First, Andhika and I took the film in Semarang by using handycamp. It happened 2 days before last meeting of Communication’s class. After that, we transferred it from handycamp to Dvd. It costed 100.000 rupiahs. We had 2 cassetes.
Then, second section , we ( Livy and I ) took film after doing exskursi of environmental geology. We took it in banyumanik and surround of banyumanik. Such as, hospital, school-building, and many more.
Yah, I said what We ( our Group ) got….
I am disappointed with them who not worked, and I think they don’t care of us who worked it for this group….



Created by Bima Fitriandana

No comments:

Post a Comment